Please submit wishlist requests for feature requests, or look at the mailing list archive for prior discussions. BFN, Don. On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Vadim Plessky wrote: > Thanks, it works! > > Q1: Status flag - is it possible to display in separate column? > Besides, it's not possible to select Status flag in Filter Rules. > So, I can't apply rules with Status flag checking > > Q2: Size/Attachement > Sometimes message is big, but it doesn't have attachement. > Ok, I came from Windows/Outlook Express, but I was sorting messages by > attachement already for 4 years.... > I believe this should be implemented. > > Vadim > > On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Don Sanders wrote: > > Click on subject a few times. This will sort by status flag. > > > > If you want to find large messages, show the size column and sort by > > that. > > > > On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Vadim Plessky wrote: > > > Package: kmail > > > Version: 1.93 (0828mdk) > > > Severity: Normal > > > > > > KMail: 1.1.90 > > > > > > There is no way to sort out messages in fiolder by Status flag > > > (New/Read/Unread/Replied, etc.) > > > This feature is very important, especially as double-downloads for > > > messages continue to happen. > > > Besides, sometimes it's quite difficult to find just one unread message > > > in 500 messages, as it can be pretty old. Sorting by Status will fix > > > this. > > > > > > Another important filed : attachement. > > > At a moment, there is no way to select messages with attachements. > > > As they consume some space, I guess they should be deleted first. But > > > at a moment, it's difficult to find them > > > > > > Regards, > > > > > > Vadim Plessky