List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: New i18n'd strings required
From:       Jacek Stolarczyk <jacek () mer ! chemia ! polsl ! gliwice ! pl>
Date:       2000-08-30 7:59:17

On Wed, 30 Aug 2000, Don Sanders wrote:

> I need the following i18n'd strings to be inserted into KMail to so that
> people can read unicode mail in KMail, (we have many bug reports about KMail
> not working for some languages etc)
>
> "Set Encoding", "Auto".
>
> These strings already occur in Konqueror, but are needed in KMail too.
>
> Please send any objections to me directly, I don't subscribe to the i18n
> mailing list.
>

> Also a request has been made to change a few things in Abbrowser.
> "Western Samoa" should be replaced with "Samoa" and "Scotland" and "Wales"
> should be inserted. Should these changes be made or is it too late?

Please proceed with the changes (and treat this as an answer from
coordinator of Polish translations not KMail enthusiast :-).

BTW:
Inserting any non-latin characters in a mail causes it to be cut on first
such character. But this may well have been already fixed because I have
about three-weeks old kdelibs. (and a week old kmail)

Regards,

Jacek Stolarczyk
PS. Don, I'll send the patch for replying to wrong message by tomorrow
(that message id passing as argument). Sorry I hadn't got time recently.
--
jstolarz@kde.org
Coordinator of Polish translations of KDE