List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: KHTML printing
From:       Michael Haeckel <Michael () Haeckel ! Net>
Date:       2000-08-29 8:02:53

Hi,

The margins are acceptable: 12 mm at the top and 14 mm at the left (HP
Laserjet 6L).

The size of the output still is only acceptable if my KMail window has a
width of about 500 Pixel. For 1280x1024 fullscreen it still produces
miniatures. If your font size is 12 Pt the printing output seems to be about
the same as on the screen, but set the font size for the reader window to 48
Pt for example and you will see, that the printing output is completely
different from the screen.

Regards,
Michael Häckel