List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Overlooked user feedback
From:       George Staikos <staikos () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-08-24 3:15:09

We don't seem to provide any feedback in the Advanced POP3 client for mail
deletion.  I just downloaded 1227 messages (4mb worth) and it went quite
smoothly with code from last night, importing into threaded mode, but it's
sitting here deleting all 1227 messages after it finished downloading them,
and the only reason I know is because I can see the debug output.  When this
goes away, users will think they're stuck at 99% downloaded, not to mention
they might try to close kmail/kill it before it can finish because they don't
know what's going on.

--
George Staikos