List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Placement of menu items
From:       Don Sanders <sanders () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-08-03 9:48:39

That was an interesting mail I'm glad you sent it.

Waldo, if you want to take care of the placement/naming of menu items I'm ok
with that. The job basically seems to require:
A) A knowledge of how other KDE apps menus are arranged and why they are
arranged that way. (So KMail can be consistent with them).
B) A holistic approach considering all of KMail's menu's.

I practically never use the menu items anyway (only for the settings dialog),
and you have already put more effort into A & B above than I want to so if
you want the responsibility it's all yours (unless Stefan objects I guess).

I would rather work on other things like the fact that some keyboard
shortcuts like Ctrl-Enter for send mail have to be pressed multiple times to
take effect (been that way for about a month now).

BFN,
Don.