On Mon, 31 Jul 2000, Daniel Naber wrote: > On Mon, 31 Jul 2000, o.t wrote: > > If you change settings in one tab then go to another tab and click on > > "OK" then the changes aren't saved. You have to click apply in every tab > > after changes. > > I cannot reproduce this, can you please send an exact description of > what you're doing? Oops, I should have looked into it more carefully myself before posting. Changes in different tabs for the same section are all applied together when apply/ok is pressed. Only changes to the current section (where section is one of identity, network ..) are made when apply/ok is pressed. Seems like correct behaviour to me. This is consistent with kcontrol, (well it's a bit better than kcontrol which seems to lose unapplied changes when you change the current section). BFN, Don.