List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    broken font problem
From:       Daniel Naber <dnaber () mini ! gt ! owl ! de>
Date:       2000-07-31 17:36:53

Hi,

the problem with broken font is still there for me. I just updated (via
cvsup):

-qtcopy
-kde-qt-addon
-kdelibs
-kmail (via cvs)

I'm not sure, but I think I these warnings started to appear
when the font problem showed up:

QObject::connect: No such slot KHTMLView::triggerResize()
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'unnamed')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'khtml')

QObject::connect: No such slot KMMainWin::slotMenuActivated()
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'KActionMenu::KActionMenuPrivate')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'kmail-mainwindow#1')
kmail: KHTMLPart::clear()

Any ideas?

BTW, the "solution" is still to call write() with an char* argument.

Regards
 Daniel

--
http://www.glasatelier-naber.de