List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: New KMail article
From:       Cristian Tibirna <tibirna () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-07-30 3:29:07

On Sat, 29 Jul 2000 at 14:06 +0200, Don Sanders said:

> It would be nice if we could get a link to it on the KDE news section (you
> are the correct guy to ask right?).

Done.

Thanks for letting me know. I didn't even know kmail had such an active
page under my nose.

Sorry for making this so late (Saturday became, by tradition, the day my
family requests firmly from me, so I don't really get to do something on
work before my local time midnight).

Nice page. Congrats.

--
Cristian Tibirna     : ctibirna@total.net     : www.total.net/~ctibirna