List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: escaping dots
From:       Kirk Wylie <kirk () radik ! com>
Date:       2000-07-29 23:57:09

You might want to examine mimelib in //kdesupport/mimelib. The last time
I tried to track down some bugs like this, many of them ended up in
there. Unless a significant amount of the mimelib functionality has been
reproduced in KMail since then, this is almost certainly happening
INSIDE mimelib (which doesn't just handle mime, it handles all kinds of
messaging functionality).

Kirk Wylie

--
Kirk Wylie   |   mailto:kirk@radik.com   |   http://www.radik.com