List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Fwd: kmail
From:       Stefan Taferner <taferner () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-07-14 15:55:39

Hi all,

Anybody willing to help him?

Subject: kmail
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 09:56:46 -0500
From: "John S.Adams" <jadams@cbi.tamucc.edu>
To: taferner@kde.org

hi, i am just about a notch below knowing what i am doing using linux, but i
 am commited to not using wndows, so i will struggle through.  i have been
 using redhat 6.2 for several months, along with kmail.  it has been working
 just fine for me.  the other day, all my addresses in the addressbook went
 away, and i am unable to create new ones.  a warning box pops up telling me
 that the ~/.kde/share/apps/kmail/addressbok is unable to be opened.  i went
 to that file and there is nothing there.  our sysadmin person is too busy to
 help, so i figured i would ask yall what you thnk that i might do to remedey
 this situation.
thanks
jsa
--  John S. Adams Conrad Blucher Institute for Surveying and Science
Texas A&M - Corpus Christi 361.825.5759 office 361.815.3194 mobile
 361.825.5704 fax http://www.cbi.tamucc.edu