On Fri, 30 Jun 2000, Stefan Taferner wrote: > On Thu, 29 Jun 2000, Don Sanders wrote: > > Really? > > > > What direction do you use newest at the top? > > Do you use threading mode? > > Can you send a png exhibiting the problem? > > Managed to exactly reproduce the problem this time. > Go to a folder with messages, set the first message to > status New, switch to another folder, then back. > > Then the first message is not in the visible list. > You cannot scroll upwards, only scrolling down and > back up makes the entry appear. > > Probably only happens if there are enough messages > in the list. > > IMO a Qt bug. I use the stock Qt-2.1.1 here. Right, I answered this bug report and checked in a fix, should be ok in 1.1.52. BFN, Don.