List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    bug with apparently insignificant effect
From:       dep <dep () snet ! net>
Date:       2000-06-30 7:11:10

11.50 of 26 june throws dr.konqui at every close of the program.
deleted messages stay deleted and moved messages stay moved. in fact,
the only thing that seems to be out of the ordinary is the throwing
of dr. konqui (i do not know if compaction takes place or not, though
the speed with which it takes place suggests not).
--
dep