List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    More QStrList issues
From:       Jacek Stolarczyk <jacek () mer ! chemia ! polsl ! gliwice ! pl>
Date:       2000-06-29 13:45:10

Hi,

As QStringList is an appropriate class type to hold internationalized
strings, I grepped the sources for usage of QStrList (which internally
uses char*). There are plenty of them in pgp parts, one in kmmessage
(QStrList KMMessage::headerAddrField(const QString& aName)) but I'm unsure
whether a change would be beneficial in any sense (maybe mimelib requires
that?). But there is a third one
in kmacctmgr.cpp (getAccounts()) where it really seems unnecessary and
disallows using non-latin characters in account names (they show cut
before first non-latin character in account menu). If noone objects I'll
change tomorrow the last one (kmacctmenu and friends).

Regards,

Jacek Stolarczyk
--
jstolarz@kde.org
Coordinator of Polish Translations of KDE