List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Fwd: Probleme mit kmail bei multiplen Logins
From:       Stefan Taferner <taferner () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-06-29 6:45:45

Hi all,

Something we should keep in mind to improve sometime in the future.
Scot has the problem that he uses different X servers and sometimes
forgets to logout from the previous server. This results in kmail not
starting (it's already running on the other server). IMO we should
allow KMail to be started once per display.

I just wanted to try if this problem really still exists, but when I started
another X server on my machine the dcopserver complained that it
was already running (in fact on the other X server).

Oi oi, that's not very good I think.
Waldo, can you discuss this with others on kde-core-devel if you think
this is problematic?
I unsubscribed there recently to lower my daily mail flood for a while.

Kind regards,
Stefan