List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Fwd: Re: Converting from Outlook Express 5.0 to KMail
From:       Stefan Taferner <taferner () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-06-29 6:29:48

Hans, please write to the list kmail@kde.org, not to me.

--Stefan

Subject: Re: Converting from Outlook Express 5.0 to KMail
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 20:43:53 +0200
From: Hans Dijkema <h.dijkema@hum.org>
To: Stefan Taferner <taferner@kde.org>

Stefan,

I would opt for a menu item in kmail. Plugin c) is
indeed tempting, but I would first opt for b) or d);
especially because I'd like to be able to convert
from PAB (Personal Adresbook files) (this I get
sent every month or so from my boss) in an easy
way and update the adress book of kmail.

By the way does kmail already support LDAP?

Best whishes,
Hans Dijkema

In antwoord op uw schijven d.d. Wed, 28 Jun 2000,

--

Groeten,
Hans Dijkema

hdijkema@be-value.nl