List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: new release of kmail wont compile
From:       Christopher Fonnesbeck <chrisf () fonnesbeck ! net>
Date:       2000-06-15 13:24:51

The log has several entries resembling these:

/usr/X11R6/lib/libkdecore.so: undefined reference to
`QWidget::styleChange(GUIStyle)'
/usr/X11R6/lib/libkdecore.so: undefined reference to `QWMatrix::translate(float,
float)'
/usr/X11R6/lib/libkdecore.so: undefined reference to
`QWMatrix::rotate(float)'/usr/X11R6/lib/libkdecore.so: undefined reference to
`QString::find(char const *, int, bool) const'
/usr/X11R6/lib/libkdecore.so: undefined reference to `QString::find(char, int,
bool) const'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

cjf

--
Christopher J. Fonnesbeck
Doctoral Candidate

Georgia Co-operative Wildlife Unit
University of Georgia
Athens, GA  30602-2152

Old soldiers never die.  Young ones do.
 10:14pm  up 24 days, 11:20,  1 user,  load average: 0.87, 0.19, 0.06