List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    new release of kmail wont compile
From:       Christopher Fonnesbeck <chrisf () fonnesbeck ! net>
Date:       2000-06-14 21:37:47

Hello,

I'm having a good deal of trouble compiling the latest stable release of kmail.
 When I configure it I always get the message:

checking for KDE libraries installed... configure: error: your system fails at \
linking a small KDE application! Check, if your compiler is installed correctly and \
if you have used the same compiler to compile Qt and kdelibs as you did use now

I have tried using different QTDIR settings (eg. qt1g, qt2, qt2.1.1, qt1.440),
but they all give me the same result.  This did not occur when compiling the
previous kmail (I'm using it now).

chris

 --
Christopher J. Fonnesbeck
Doctoral Candidate

Georgia Co-operative Wildlife Unit
University of Georgia
Athens, GA  30602-2152

Atlanta:
        An entire city surrounded by an airport.