List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    mime digest forwards
From:       George Staikos <staikos () 0wned ! org>
Date:       2000-06-01 23:56:21

I disassembled a mime digest forward tonight.  It's pretty straightforward I
think...

Essentially each message is attached in full except for the From line (not to
be confused with the From: line) in a mime block with the following header:

--852235578-211333897-959903496=:16146

Important note:  kmail 1.0.28 does NOT work with mime digests properly.  We
should fix this.  If anyone wants I can forward them the one I constructed
with pine.  This is a very powerful feature which I miss dearly (and hence am
trying to implement).

Anyone have any comments on this?  I'm not too sure how to implement this
yet.  I assume mimelib will help me?

--

George Staikos