List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: attachment execution
From:       Daniel Naber <dnaber () mini ! gt ! owl ! de>
Date:       2000-05-30 22:13:10

On Die, 30 Mai 2000, George Staikos wrote:

>   Good work, excellent ideas, but can we change one thing?  Can we have
> a single dialog instead of Run yes/no?   no=> Save yes/no? etc....

I guess the right way is to do it like Netscape: Have a dialog with
only OK and Cancel, but radio buttons in it for Open and Save.
KMail could then remember the users choice of the radio buttons.
Anyway, I'll first implement it the simple way.

On the other hand: can someone check how konqueruer does it? Probably we
should do it the same... (Mine crashes at startup currently so I cannot
check)

Regards
 Daniel