On Tue, 30 May 2000, Don Sanders wrote: > > > KMail has crashed twice on me tonight when I selected a new folder (and > > > message) once during checking of a pop3 account and once immediately > > > after the check had completed. > > > > > > This is unusual, though I can't be sure why it's happening. > > I didn't mean to point the finger at you George, it could be due to a problem > in the libs for instance (html widget bugs are the normal reason for this > kind of thing) as I just upgraded these. No problem :) I'm just always trying to keep my code from causing other people problems.. -- George Staikos