List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: special messages let kmail die
From:       Andreas Gungl <a.gungl () gmx ! de>
Date:       2000-05-30 18:04:44

No problem with KMail 1.0.28 or KMail 1.1.48 together with PGP 6.5.1
on my system. I clicked onto the icon for the attachment, after one
second I could read it in a separate window enveloped by the
bold "signed message" lines and telling me about an (of course)
unknown signature.

No strange behaviour at all for me. BTW: What versions of KMail and
PGP do you use? Do you use PGP for other tasks with or without KMail?
I know, annoying questions. But I can't help without some more
information.

Andreas