List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Kmail wishes
From:       George Staikos <staikos () 0wned ! org>
Date:       2000-05-29 12:58:59

On Mon, 29 May 2000, Stefan Taferner wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Some good ideas. I will translate them for you. My comments are in [ ].
>
> - An option in the folder menu / folder context menu to mark all messages
>   as read [That's called "catch-up" AFAIK].

   What's wrong with mark all, set read?

   Something I think is really cool and related is to have a Received folder
associated with each inbox.  When you exit, you can (optionally) have it move
all read message into the received folder, cleaning up the inbox for the next
onslaught of spam. <g>  Pine does this quite nicely.

--

George Staikos