List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Kmail changes
From:       Don Sanders <don () sanders ! org>
Date:       2000-05-15 2:49:23

On Mon, 15 May 2000, Mike Pilone wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Yeah, I just made the changes to kmail. I'll be sure to update the
> experimental pop ASAP.

Excellent, (advanced pop is a big improvement IMHO)

> What about the kmsettings.cpp/.h. Are they going to be
> used at some point in the future?

Obsolete code too, replaced by configuredialog.cpp IIRC. Should be cvs removed
I guess. (and ktablistbox.cpp even though that might get reused temporarily
when the searching stuff is reactivated).

> Whay accountsettings and configsettings?

They are the live ones.

> All the changes I made shouldn't effect anyone unless you want to actually
> use the new feature.

Ok well the seemed to give George some trouble :-(

> Sorry for any inconvenience....

Ok,

BFN,
Don.