On Sat, 13 May 2000, Don Sanders wrote: > Mirko has checked in some changes to cvs that have broken the address book > functionality completely and are causing numerous errors at start up :-( > > I think I'm going to revert his commits. > > Mirko please don't check in stuff that breaks existing functionality. > Perhaps it's better if you just leave the address book stuff to me. > > This is what broke. > > I receive numerous error dialogs at start up (see attached lists). I just fixed that. Please update kdelibs/kab. Cheers, Waldo