List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    KMail addressbook broken
From:       Don Sanders <don () sanders ! org>
Date:       2000-05-14 1:36:43

Mirko has checked in some changes to cvs that have broken the address book
functionality completely and are causing numerous errors at start up :-(

I think I'm going to revert his commits.

Mirko please don't check in stuff that breaks existing functionality. Perhaps
it's better if you just leave the address book stuff to me.

This is what broke.

I receive numerous error dialogs at start up (see attached lists).

Auto-completion of email address is broken.

Cannot access existing address book GUI (support the existing GUI must be
retained until it ready to be removed, this is the way things were done for
the configuration dialog and the way things are being done for the new pop
account).

BFN,
Don.