List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: authors
From:       Espen Sand <espen.sand () neo ! no>
Date:       2000-05-12 6:01:42

At 10:34 PM 5/11/00 -0400, you wrote:

>Is anyone opposed to (or supporting of) updating the "About Kmail" box to
>add a list of the new authors involved?
>
>Any particular way it should be done?

Well, once I was supposed to make a new standard "About Application"
dialog box (in kdeui). I gave the task away to another person, but it
seems I may have to pick it up again. The idea is to use the program
information that is set up in main(). Look in kedit for an example
of this information.

You can if you want take a look at the about box code for khexedit.
I hope to make something like that in the std dialog box. The
KAboutKDE (kdeui) class can also give you some examples.

--
Espen Sand