List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: kmail color settings
From:       Espen Sand <espen.sand () neo ! no>
Date:       2000-05-09 11:01:19

On Tue, 09 May 2000, Stefan Taferner wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I think the default colors for new and unread mails are exchanged.
>
>Old kmail it was: red for new mail, blue for (old) unread mail.
>New kmail it is the other way around.
>
>IMO we should stay compatible if there are no good reasons
>to change it.

I had to touch the color values when I splitted some of the colors in
the settings dialog a few weeks back. Perhaps I did something wrong there. If
someone reverts this, make sure the default colors are changed everywhere.
Both where they are used and in the settings dialog box.

I can have a look at this myself, but no before the beta I am afraid.

--
Espen Sand