List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: more HTML cleanup
From:       Daniel Naber <dnaber () mini ! gt ! owl ! de>
Date:       2000-05-02 20:14:44

On Die, 02 Mai 2000, Don Sanders wrote:

> I'm not sure about this patch firstly
>
> -  mViewer->write("><font face=\"" + mBodyFont +"\">");
>
> removes an important closing tag.

Right, the ">" must be there of course.

> Secondly removing these font tags would break custom fonts wouldn't it?

No, that's done via mViewer->setFontSizes(), so it still works.

Now this is strange: You cannot just write:

mViewer->write(">");

This will not show up?! You'll have to put this at the end of the write()
that writes "<body ...". So we have to put it in a string first because of
the if clause in between. I will mail the KHTML guys if this is a bug...

Regards
 Daniel