List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: TODO List - 29-Apr-2000
From:       Don Sanders <don () sanders ! org>
Date:       2000-04-30 12:20:54

Hi Espen,

Thanks but no thanks. I've already spent a couple months on the address book
dialog (Oct, Nov of last year). I looked at the code recently and found that it
has been completely decimated by changes in the libs, which isn't cool.

Maybe once I've got it back in working order I could do with some help. I haven't
handled groups/alias yet actually (which I agree should be done with a qlistview).

Don't feel like implementing an IMAP kioslave? :-)

If you wan't to look at the broken address book I did it's in kdepim/abbrowser

BFN,
Don.