List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: feature idea: recent address
From:       Don Sanders <don () sanders ! org>
Date:       2000-04-29 7:52:03

It's still unstable on some HTML mail.

Also threaded messages have been flaky, but I just checked in fixes for all
the problems I could find (including one very nasty one where if a parent
item was deleted then a dangling pointer to it would exist).

And there are ongoing problems with the kioslaves and the experimental pop3
account, I don't know if these are fixed or not.

Well that said, it should be fine to update I think.

BFN,
Don.