List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: tearing my hair
From:       dep <dep () snet ! net>
Date:       2000-04-28 13:30:52

Don Sanders wrote:

> Send me a diff of KMail 1.1.41 and KMail 1.1.40 (that is make a copy of the
> directories run make clean in each directory and then issue the command
> diff -crb KMail-1.1.40-directory-copy KMail-1.1.41-directory-copy

i've now visited every ftp mirror listed on the kde site, and on the two
dozen or so i could reach there is no repository of old source -- only
the current snapshots. so i can't find the old source. i'll continue to
look, but it seems doubtful. which is too bad on two  counts -- it
reduces the likelihood of the problem getting solved, and it was going
to be interesting to undertake sorting it out. damn.

if anybody knows the whereabouts of kdenetwork source for 4/16/00, i'd
very much like to know about it. thanks.

--
dep