On Tue, 25 Apr 2000, Stefan Taferner wrote: > On Thu, 27 Apr 2000, Don Sanders wrote: > > A weird one I had to: > > > > --- kmmainwin.cpp.org Sat Apr 22 01:34:18 2000 > > +++ kmmainwin.cpp Fri Apr 28 01:25:36 2000 > > @@ -175,7 +175,7 @@ > > { > > if (oldLongFolderList != mLongFolderList) > > activatePanners(); > > - kernel->kbp()->busy(); > [...] > > > Otherwise KMail was crashing when changing from between long and short > > folder views. (How weird is that?) > > Very strange indeed :-> > > > Also I noticed after changing between long and short folder views keyboard > > shortcuts stop working. > > Sounds like a Qt problem to me, as existing widgets are not recreated... are > they now? Yes they are now. A long time ago I ported whatever was there before to QSplitters and there was a bug/limitation in the QSplitters (the rubber banding effect dispalyed when using a QSplitter to resize the widgets stopped working after a QSplitter was reparented) so I had to completely recreate the widgets. I would like to improve this at some point. > Btw, I also had a very strange problem today: > > In the message list the sender name was static. I mean I viewed the third > message of the inbox and pressed D to delete one message after another > (so the current message always was the third). The messages changed, > but the "Sender" name in the message list was always the same one guy > (which was wrong). Interesting I don't delete mail very often (only in large batches one every few months). I will keep a look out for it. BFN, Don.