List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: KMail: Colored quoted text feature added
From:       Casey Allen Shobe <rivyn () mailandnews ! com>
Date:       2000-04-20 6:57:49

On Wed, 19 Apr 2000, Stefan Taferner wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Apr 2000, Don Sanders wrote:
[...]

> No no, I don't want to be the sole reason :-)
> If there are good arguments for dropping italic then drop it!

Bah, the more customizeability the better.  Have customizeable fonts please!
I like to use a fixed width font for my email, unfortunately there are no
italics in it :(.  But in the hopes that one day I will find an italic
monospaced font, I'd like to be able to use it for certain areas where possible.

Then again, I can think of a better way of implementing it.  Use color
selection only for each of the however many colors, then have a font selection
for regular message text and quoted message text (quoted being everything from
1-infinite levels of quotes)  Just keep the colors individual but share the
font.

--
- Rivyn [ Casey Allen Shobe ]
- rivyn@mailandnews.com [ ICQ: 1494523 ]