List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    losing the "K" Icon
From:       John Aldrich <john () chattanooga ! net>
Date:       2000-04-16 15:23:48

Well, I installed RedHat 6.2 here on my home system. It
comes with KMail 1.0.29. Unfortunately, I still have the
problem I reported a couple weeks ago with KMail 1.0.28 --
The joke list I'm subscribed to still causes me to lose the
"K" logo from the "Fancy headers."
Someone reported that it didn't cause that problem for them
in 1.0.29. Well, It's caused that problem for me in 1.0.28
and 1.0.29, in RedHat and Mandrake. I'm willing to repost
the "test" message that I copied from the joke list if
someone else wants to take a look at the cause.... it
appears that the person who's doing the joke list is
sending out with M$ Outlook Express in HTML format and it's
somehow messing up my system....
	John