On Tue, 04 Apr 2000, Don Sanders wrote: >Sven I fixed a bug introduced with this KAction stuff. > >KMComposeWin::rethinkFields was causing slotView to be called, which then >recursively calls rethinkFields. > >I think the calls from rethinkFields like > if (!fromSlot) fromAction->setChecked(showHeaders&HDR_FROM); >are causing slotView to be called, it didn't end up in an infinite look I >guess since setChecked only does something (that is calls slotView) if you >change the state. > >This was happening during the construction of the widget. Thank you. Just to let you know that I had to leave unexpectedly and will be back in a day or two. -- Sven Radej radej@kde.org KDE developer Visit http://www.kde.org