List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: your patches last file is incomplete
From:       Don Sanders <don () sanders ! org>
Date:       2000-03-31 10:25:03

On Fri, 31 Mar 2000, Andreas Gungl wrote:
> Sorry, one should first think and then write. :-(
> It was my own mail to this list. So I will send a new mail with the
> files or better with a tgz, otherwise I will get dozens of complaints
> about the corrupted file.
>
> Don, what about including the patch in kmail 1.0.29? As it seems,
> there are a lot of people interested in that functionality.

I don't have a problem with that as long as the following conditions are met.

1) You patch KMail 1.0.29.1 (rather than 1.0.29) and continue using the
1.0.29.x naming convention.
2) You become the maintainer of the 1.0.x stable branch.
3) You use cvs2pack to create a new stable KMail archive (it's not hard) and
give that to Daniel for uploading to the website.
4) No one else objects.

BFN,
Don.