List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Changes in KMail and *Warning*
From:       Stefan Taferner <taferner () salzburg ! co ! at>
Date:       2000-03-30 7:22:34

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, Don Sanders wrote:
> Thanks for the porting.
>
> Sven, I want to make keeping KMail stable a top priority.  After almost a
> month of catching up with changes in the libs KMail has finally become rock
> solid again and I really want to keep it that way. (Well I have to use the
> Platnium theme and run it under kde 1.1.2 but under those conditions it is
> completely stable for me).

Yep, stability would be good.

Changes are fine, but first priority should be to bring back stability
afterwards.

Another thing: I played around with a new main window layout lately:
the list of folders hidden, instead a combo box in the toolbar.
Is there interest for this mode?   It does not look very good IMO, but
it might be handy.

--Stefan