List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    kmail 1.0.29.1 (and 1.0.28) crashes on this mailfolder
From:       Hartmut Meyer <hartmut.meyer () web ! de>
Date:       2000-03-29 9:36:03

Hi,

I attached a file which at least for me crashes kmail when attempting to open
it. It consist of only one message (a digest of the mandrake-expert list). I
have already shortened that one message as far as possible. Further
shortening results in the folder opening up correctly.
Sorry for not tackling this problem myself, but Iīm not yet in the
KDE-developing (e.g. I donīt even know how to start the debugger). Anyway -
this might change, so if nobody else fixes this (and it is definitely a bug,
since pine opens that folder/message no bother), I might be forced to teach
myself some debugging. But this wonīt happen very soon ...

Greetings
hartmut

P.S. The same has happend before, always with this same mailinglist
     (mandrake-expert-digest). Am I the only one to get into trouble with this?
["buggy-folder" (message/rfc822)]