List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    KMail: Future concepts
From:       Stefan Taferner <taferner () salzburg ! co ! at>
Date:       2000-03-27 12:08:49

Hi again,

Driven from the recent discussion I thought it might be a start if we would
discuss some future concepts. They are probably not what we shall change
now, but rather what our app should look like in a year or so.

From my point of view I have the following issues I would like to discuss
with you:

- how shall messages be handled internally
- an (hopefully) ideal concept for folder management (including IMAP support)

I will send two mails now, one for each concept discussion.  I have some
basic ideas, but I am stuck in details.  If these details are solved it should
be possible to bootstrap the libkmsg code into a usable state for kmail.

Kind regards,
Stefan