On Mon, 27 Mar 2000, Stefan Taferner wrote: >On Sat, 25 Mar 2000, Don Sanders wrote: (...) >> Printing doesn't work (never really did work well). >> Images don't work(new) >> Is flickering when rendering a new page (new) > >And currently the html widget is pretty slow. >But hopefully things will change. IŽm sure that it will. Or, we might consider using K/QTextView for normal (ascii) mails and load KHTML on demand for HTML mail. If you take a look at qt/examples/helpviewer/helpviewer, youŽll see that K/QtextView has almost everything we need for normal mails. -- Sven Radej radej@kde.org KDE developer Visit http://www.kde.org