List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Leave mail on server
From:       marcj1 <marcj1 () netscape ! net>
Date:       2000-03-22 4:51:49

Hi,
I read mail from a plain old UNIX queue (/var/spool/mail). I would like kmail
to download mail from that inbox, but leave messages on the server so I can
access them later from another mail program.  This would allow me to use kmail
when possible, but also pine etc. at other times.

Programs like Eudora have the capability of doing this kind of thing, using a
setting called "leave mail on server". Does kmail currently have this
capability? Are there any plans to add it in the future?

-Marc-