List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: New config dialog
From:       Espen Sand <espen.sand () neo ! no>
Date:       2000-03-14 13:00:38

On Tue, 14 Mar 2000, Stefan Taferner wrote:
>Great work!  :-)
>IMO we can drop the old design.

well, keep the old dialog for now. The new one is not
ready yet. It can read the system settings but not write or
update them yet. I added it so all you could have a look.

Someone with a talent must make better icons. The icons should
share a common style.

<thinking>
It could be useful to support multiple  identities. Each identity has
it own email address, name and  signature. The identity must be
selectable (combobox) from  the "composer" window. The main
problem as I see it is what  to do with a signature that is already
present in the body text if one swicth identity. In eudora the
signature is not added until the mail is sent.
</thinking>

--
Espen Sand