List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    KMail Address book
From:       John Aldrich <john () chattanooga ! net>
Date:       2000-03-07 19:45:42

Hey, is there anywhere I can find the layout of the KMail
Address Book? I'm looking at writing (for personal /
educational use) a perl script to sort through all my
mailboxes and get the names and email addresses associated
with them and output 'em to a file.
I'd LIKE to be able to just copy 'em to the KMail (and/or
KDE) address book. Mainly I'd like to be able to correspond
with some of the people in these lists directly.
	Thanks...
	John