List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: New "Settings" dialog?
From:       Don Sanders <dsanders () cch ! com ! au>
Date:       2000-02-29 23:49:20

I had a look at the website you referenced, if you think doing something
similar for the settings dialog in KMail will be an improvement, and know of a
way to get nice icons drawn I'm for it.

It is a pretty complicated dialog now, with quite a lot of tabs so I guess it
makes sense.

I don't know how to get new icons drawn. Personally I think the toolbar icons
should be bigger (maybe that's being done) and that the check-mail, reply-to,
reply-to-all, forward and delete icons could be significantly improved on. I've
tried to learn how to draw but don't appear to have any talent for it.

BFN,
Don.