List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Checked in some changes
From:       Don Sanders <dsanders () cch ! com ! au>
Date:       2000-02-28 7:03:01

I merged in some of the background mail checking stuff. The new experimental
pop account type won't work until I check in an updated pop3 kioslave
(which won't be for a few more days at least). But everything should still
compile and run fine(ish) anyway.

Hopefully everything is still fine, sorry if I messed things.

I'll write a more detailed report about how everything is meant to work once
I've checked in the new pop3 kioslave.

BFN,
Don.