List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    blank messages
From:       John Aldrich <john () chattanooga ! net>
Date:       2000-02-27 18:25:51

I keep getting "blank" messages (no subject, no author, nothing) in
various lists. Previous discussions have suggested it may be bad
"mime type" headers or something causing KMail to create blank
messages. Has anyone figured out what is causing it and how to fix
it? Will it be fixed in the KDE2 release of KMail?

FWIW, I got the same "blank" message when I moved everything
from the "Mandrake" list to a "temporary" folder. I had a new "blank"
message in the Mandrake folder. I can get rid of it in the original
folder (sometimes this list, sometimes the KDE list, mostly the
Mandrake list today) only by moving all messages out of the folder
and into another one (trash or "temporary") and selecting the
offending folder and clicking on "empty folder." That WILL get rid of
it, but I'd rather not have to.
	Thanks...
	John