List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Workload
From:       Don Sanders <dsanders () cch ! com ! au>
Date:       2000-02-26 22:35:54

On Sun, 27 Feb 2000, George Staikos wrote:
> Well I should be back to KMail development by friday.  Exams are almost
> done
 and I should be getting a new keyboard for my dev machine on Tuesday
> (spilled a full glass of water on the keyboard I just bought!! ARGH)

Cool, good luck with your exams.

Say did you receive any feedback about the search dialog? It would be really
good to have it, even if it is blocking.

At the moment I'm working on background mail checking, I should be checking
in a lot of stuff before too long.

BFN,
Don.