List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Another bug
From:       Don Sanders <dsanders () cch ! com ! au>
Date:       2000-02-21 11:10:22

On Mon, 21 Feb 2000, Robert Williams wrote:
> Hey Don,
>
> Do you know enough about the new KIO?  I have changed a few apps but it
> looks like KMail is a bit more difficult.

Well I didn't know very much about it at all until I heard it had been merged
into the HEAD branch. I'm (only a little bit) surprised that this change has
broken KMail. KMail doesn't rely on KIO stuff at all to my knowledge, the
change should have nothing to do with KMail at all!?

What's the compiling error message?

> Anyone working on getting kmail to work again?

On my local disk I just merged my background mail checking changes with the
latest KMail in CVS, getting ready for check in. I don't mind looking into
the problems but I'm going to have to fix the pop3 kioslave (assuming it's
broken) before I can begin on KMail.

BFN,
Don.