List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Background mail checking status
From:       Don Sanders <dsanders () cch ! com ! au>
Date:       2000-02-08 22:34:47

I made some changes a few days ago that may have resulted in me inadvertently
fixing the kmail freezing up at start of experimental pop checking. (Fingers
crossed). At least I'm having great difficultly reproducing it.

There is in fact no 0.5 second delay at the start of experimental pop checking.
I'm hoping that the 0.5 second delay at the end of experimental pop checking
only occurs when new mail has been found.

I forgot to mention, I have to clean up the code a tiny bit and add some more
comments.

BFN,
Don.