List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    mail composer
From:       finnegan <finnegan () mail ! asn-linz ! ac ! at>
Date:       2000-02-07 21:14:30

hi,
i posted my question to kde-user but have received no real answer;
sorry for redundancy and perhaps here somebody has an idea...
every time i open mail client it automatically opens several mail
composers and the number grows almost expontentially, last time there
were 31;
i opened a dead letter and cleaned it up but it gets filled up again;
my kmailrc gives only info on the configuration of my mailboxes;

what´s wrong with my kmail, where else should i look for the possible
error ?
Thanks

finn

 --